Privacy Notice for Contractors and Suppliers Working for The Hospital of God at Greatham
This statement is given in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and it describes how we will use and protect the information you provide to the Hospital of God at Greatham as a contractor or supplier.
- The data controller is the Hospital of God a charitable company.
- The charity does not employ a data protection officer.
- The purpose of holding this information is to ensure that we are able to fulfil your role as a contractor, supplier or service provider to the Hospital of God.
- The information that we hold about you may include:
- Name, address, contact details of the contractor or supplier as an individual or a company
- Information in relation to any trade standards or associations that are necessary for you to perform your contract as required by the charity
- Information to enable payments of contractors or suppliers
- Information that is required by the Hospital of God in order to fulfil legal obligations
- Information as require by any regulatory bodies
- The source of the data we hold on you is from yourself and if necessary any trade references or any other relevant organisations
- The users of the data held are appropriate Hospital of God staff.
- Your data may be shared with appropriate agencies and organisations in order to fulfil contractual obligations or legal requirements or defend claims against the charity.
- This data will be held for as long as you are a contractor or supplier to the Hospital of God and thereafter for as long as the charity is required to do so by law.
- Your consent is not required for this information to be held as without this information the charity could not fulfil its contractual arrangements with you.
- There are no data transfers outside of the United Kingdom.
- No automated processing of your data will take place.
- Your information may also be visible to professional services employed by the Hospital of God such as our auditors or our information technology support services.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to rectify any data. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to The Director, The Hospital of God at Greatham, Estate Office, Greatham, Hartlepool, TS25 2HS.
- If you have a complaint about the way we hold your date you may complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office whose website is: https://ico.org.uk/ and whose address is: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
- We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time
The Hospital of God
25th May 2018